Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break

Today is the first day of spring break and I'm spending it alone. My friend Sapphire is going with her sister Ruby to San Diego. Since their the only two people I hang out with...well you get the picture. I plan to spend this break though looking up info on the net and patroling the news. Hopefully I'll find some news that will lead me to the Doctor. For any of those people who choose to follow this blog later, i'm not talkig Doctor Who Doctor, this is MY DOCTOR . I know it sounds extremely crazy and believe me it is, but yeah there you have it. This blog is dedicated to finding him, he probably has a real name, but I don't know it, which is why i'm calling him Doctor. Its familiar and easy to remember.
No real news to report, no strange occurancs...except two days ago which i forgot to mention last time. I saw two lights drop from the sky. I don't know what excactly they were, but they definitly weren't planes.

anyway signing off
ciao

No comments: