Saturday, May 9, 2009

...and life goes on

Still fat....anyway its been a while since I've written and this time i have something of the paranormal variety to report. Last Saturday while at a friends house i was wishing for something really strange to happen. It was night time and i saw a shooting star, but it wasn't a normal shooting star. I was able to actually follow it with my eyes for a while before it shot off and disappeared. Very freaky. Which makes me bring up another phenomenon i saw last year. It was really weird. It was almost twilight time, but it was still too bright for stars, but i saw one star. I had my camera because i was filming the moon.Anyway i saw this really bright star and filmed it a bit. The feed on my camera was about a minute of filming for the star alone, but i was there for a bit longer. Anyway after i turned of the camera(about ten min later)i looked at the star again and right before my eyes it began to fade away. I've never seen a star fade. Some people told me it was a satellite. Some say I might ave actually witnessed the end of a star, but if that was the case then they would have featured it in some little way on the news. I couldn't find any info of it being a star or a satellite and it would seem that i'm the only one who saw it.
How is it when strange things happen their so little and you find yourself the only witness. Sometimes i wish that someone else had seen these things to so i wouldn't feel so odd, but then thats life for me. Its been that way ever since I was little, which is why I think I wish for a man like the Doctor to be real. Maybe he is make believe, but make believe is sometimes based on truth.
Well if your out there martian man and you some how end up reading this. I'm here and I'm waiting. Please show face soon.
ciao for now

No comments: