Monday, May 25, 2009

Back in Black

Wow I haven't written in like forever. I've been just so very busy. I've been taking care of my mom, running around with friends, and I got a new job. Me and retail can you believe it. Only a few bad things: still fat, got totally sidetracked from my diet, but I'm back on. My father is still and asshole. I know my dog has bladder issues which is why if I'm unable to keep an eye on him he stays outside. The dumbass my father is he continues to leave the dog in the house and not watch him. Thus he sees no pee pee or poo ques and then gets pissed at the dog. How are you going to blame the dog for something he really has no control over?Ugh...forgive me for the mini rant its not really what I wanted to talk about but since it just happened I just had to rant.

Anyways, recently I place three ads on craigslist asking for any vampires in my city to contact me. Real vamps, yeah I know it's a crazy thing to do with all the weirdos out there, but I just had to find a way to get the information I wanted. To many contradictions on the net.
Well I got what I wanted. Three of the many people who contacted me claimed to be vamps. All three were males of course. The first one was a sanguine/psi vamp. Although he didn't call himself that. He was just a man who liked to drink blood and drain energy from others so you really can't call him the real deal. Crazy so I let him go.
The second was a really nice guy who actually drank blood as well. He was myth reborn in someways but not in all. He was unaturually old and all that jazz. Very believable though so I didn't count him out as a quack. Very polite, but it wasn't him who truly got me.

"You should leave this subject alone. Trust me." This was the first message I received from a man I will call DS. Each email afterwards he asked me about myself and why I was looking for the information I was looking for. So far even from his short emails he seems genuine. Only problem is the information that I seek can only be given to someone of the blood. Now I don't know what to do. Should I let this continue and go on with it to find out the truth and maybe get mixed up in something really supernatural or infact lose my life to a psycopath or back off. Not email him anymore.
The problem though is he has me really intrigued. What if vampires, the one of legends are truly real. Powerful beings who live for hundreds of years and who drink on blood. Not the posers of today or the lifestylers, or those who say that they are born to it and no one else may enter their way of life.
If this is real...well we'll leave to a later time. I'll keep you updated.
Ciao

No comments: